The activities of the Organization
• Provide technical support for global Cyber law-enforcement to enhance international cooperation and cyber education,
understand of trends and implementing of
technical tools to fight cyber crime.
• The Organization Research / Investigates international cyber risk and monitoring facilitating international partnering for Cyber Resilience Cooperation and cyber law-enforcement training.
• It identifies and Investigate International Cyber Crimes (ICC), cyber-threats and global cyber-crime trends in the contemporary cyber world of today.
• To provides certification and targeted training services, and expert analytical support to relevant data and safe communications entities globally.
• Enable and assist promote Research and support modern international cyber-law enforcement in co-ordinate cyber risk management programs
• The International monitoring and tracking of malevolent websites and IP’s containing illegal and harmful content capable of affecting the physical, emotional and psychological well-being of all Internet users.
• Assist International victims of Cyber Crimes and provides administrative liaison and communications support for law-enforcement agencies in the interest of victims of Cyber Crime.
• Educational Research on both national and international for academia, schools and institutions.
• Bring cyber risk awareness programs to public and private sector.
• Investigate and understanding of the physiological impact of cyber-crime.
• To assists those engaged in cyber-policing on the ground understand cybercrime trends and emerging risks in order to correctly analyze information and conduct
timely operations to ensure web safety goals are reached in all risk categories.
• Develop, write Investigate and
publish academic programs to Educate, assist and promote the standards for cyber security and law-enforcement across the globe.
• Investigate and implement and produce courses for International security and law-enforcement co-operation, assistance and education.
• To assist victims of disasters created by cyber-crime due to the nature of critical infrastructures that was affected by cyber resilience and crimes.
• Educate and promote cyber awareness to all levels of life.
The Organization is authorized to undertake all actions and to enter into all transactions (including real estate transactions) which are directly or indirectly useful or necessary for the promotion and achievement of the above-mentioned purpose.
All activities was approved by Decree No WL 22/16.595. Copy of CYBERPOL Statutes and Decree can be found here.