JOIN CYBERPOL PRIVATE EYES FOR CYBER EXPERTS, FORESNSIC INVESTIGATORS AND PI’S
Who can Join?
CYBERPOL Private Eyes is strictly for PI (Private Investigators), Certified Cyber Forensic Investigators and Certified Cyber Experts to assist CYBERPOL in our mission in the disruption of corruption and cyber-crimes. Contact us at email@example.com should you need further assistance.
Certified Licensed CYBERPOL Private Eyes Members benefit:
- Approved members gets an Annual Certified License.
- All Certified Licensed CYBERPOL Private Eyes Memberships get a Licensed ID card and badge Identification.
- Access to Certified licensed members around the world.
- Secure Communications between members.
- All CYBERPOL Academy Certifications visit www.cyberpol.academy
- Access to CYBERPOL Track & Trace™ Services exclusively for our licensed members. (Additional fees might apply)
- Technical support in cyber investigations. (Additional fees might apply)
- Access to CYBERPOL Certifications on CYBERPOL eLearning Academy at reduced prices. www.cyberpol.academy
- Private Eyes Licensing fee €149 per year + ID issued one time cost of €99. (conditions apply)
Please note: You must be a registered licensed PI (Private Investigator) in your state or country to apply. If you are not a licensed PI, do not attempt to apply. Contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have completed level 1 and level 2 certification by the CYBERPOL Academy you can apply automatically for a Private Eyes License by CYBERPOL.
Do not Provide false or misleading information during your application. This page is for PI and Cyber-Crime Investigators only. Annual License Fee Apply.
The International Cyber Policing Organization CYBERPOL is an NPMIA Public utility recognized by Decree and in terms of international representation is recognized under Art.2 of the Convention 24 April 1986 European Convention on the Recognition of the Legal Personality of International Organizations (NPMIA) that needs no further state of recognition by members or member states after legal personality was granted on 2nd July 2015 as stipulated by the Convention on the Recognition of the Legal Personality of International Non Governmental Organization (NPMIA) 1986.
Search a member here:
Photo and Document notice:
CYBERPOL Licensed Membership ID card Photograph Requirements & Specifications When you apply for a CYBERPOL Licensed membership, the photos are among the most vital requirements for the completion of your application. Photo Format .JPG Not older than six months. Photo size: 390 Pixels x 313 Pixels. In color. No black and white Head should take 70-80% of the photo. Brightly colored background. Light grey is suggested. No patterns. The applicant should be looking straight at the camera. Neutral face expression. No smile and mouth closed Avoid uniforms or colors matching the background. The photo has to comply with all states regulations on identification to be issued and CYBERPOL Licensed membership ID Card.
CYBERPOL Trademark numbers
No: 014468789, No: 014505473, No: UK00003031007 (https://euipo.europa.eu)
THANK YOU FOR VISITING CYBERPOL PAGE.
DO NOT COPY, USE OR IMPERSONATE CYBERPOL OR ANY PART OF THE TRADEMARKS!