JOIN CYBERPOL PRIVATE EYES LICENSING FOR CYBER EXPERTS, FORENSIC INVESTIGATORS AND PI’S
Who can Join?
CYBERPOL Private Eyes is strictly for PI’s (Private Investigators), Certified Cyber Forensic Investigators and Certified Cyber Experts to assist CYBERPOL in our mission in the disruption of corruption and cybercrimes. Contact us at email@example.com should you need further assistance.
Certified Licensed CYBERPOL Private Eyes Members benefit:
- Approved members get an Annual Cyber Investigator License.
- All Certified Licensed CYBERPOL Private Eyes Members get a Bio-metric Membership ID card issued (Valid for one year) secured by Tactile for easy identification for CYBERPOL Private Eyes members (Fees apply).
- Online verification of a Private Eyes Member’s Cyber Investigator License.
- Online Website Badge for Quality Assurance QA that can be linked to your direct online verified CYBERPOL Private Eyes membership.
- Access to certified licensed international members network.
- Access to CYBERPOL Track & Trace™ Services exclusively for our licensed members. (Additional fees might apply)
- Technical support in cyber investigations. (Additional fees might apply)
What do you stand to gain?
As with that famous Associations Membership cards, Private Eyes membership has its privileges. Here’s a rapid snapshot of the benefits in store:
- A symbol of QA (Quality Assurance): The CYBERPOL QA proves you meet professional standards as quality assurance are met by cyber investigation standardization.
- Background screening: All members underwent a intensive enhanced due diligence background screening, in short save potential clients the worry of due diligence done.
- Access to Cyber Essentials training and qualifications through the CYBERPOL eLearning Academy online.
- Best practice principles employed, to help you work more effectively.
- Join the elite ranks of Cyber Investigation professionals worldwide.
- Increase credibility in your cyber profession.
- Networking: a chance to connect to and work with other members worldwide.
- Our online news: get updates about alerts and current changes in cyber investigation.
- CYBERPOL Bulletin Board: a private members’ forum where you can offer work, ask for cyber profession question, look for assistance, or share some information.
Bio-metric Membership ID:
As from 1st July 2020 all Private Eyes members are issued with a Biometric identification card. The Biomentric Membership ID card is issued for period of 1 year. Security features includes Hologram and Tactile for easy identification for CYBERPOL Private Eyes members. Membership IDs are only for membership identification uses.
Costs & Fees applicable as from 1st July 2020:
- Private Eyes Licensing fee €149 per year.
- Bio-metric Membership ID issued (Valid for one year) €99 – Postage Included.
- Membership Wallets are only available to memberships registered for longer than one year.
Please note: All Bio-metric Membership ID cards issued are sent by separate registered DHL or similar mail addressed to the applicant approved only! No exceptions shall be made.
If you are not a registered licensed PI’s (Private Investigator) or certified cyber expert in your state or country of residence, please contact us before application.
Email first at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your eligibility for application.
Requirements to Join:
- Valid ID or Passport.
- Valid Utility Bill copy that matches your ID address.
- Valid PI license or Cyber Education Certification.
Do not provide false or misleading information during your application. This page is for PI’s and Cyber Investigators only. Annual Licensing Fees Apply.
The International Cyber Policing Organization CYBERPOL is an NPMIA Public utility recognized by Decree and in terms of international representation is recognized under Art. 2 of the Convention 24 April 1986 European Convention on the Recognition of the Legal Personality of International Organizations (NPMIA) that needs no further state of recognition by members or member states after legal personality was granted on 2nd July 2015 as stipulated by the Convention on the Recognition of the Legal Personality of International Non Governmental Organization (NPMIA) 1986.
Search a member here:
Photo and Document notice:
CYBERPOL Licensed Membership ID card Photograph Requirements & Specifications When you apply for a CYBERPOL Licensed membership, the photos are among the most vital requirements for the completion of your application. Photo Format .JPG Not older than six months. Photo size: 390 Pixels x 313 Pixels. White background only must be used. No patterns allowed. The applicant should be looking straight at the camera. Neutral face expression. No smile and mouth closed Avoid uniforms or colors matching the background. The photo has to comply with all government ID regulations on identification to be issued an CYBERPOL Licensed membership ID Card.
CYBERPOL Trademark numbers
No: 014468789, No: 014505473, No: UK00003031007 (https://euipo.europa.eu)
THANK YOU FOR VISITING CYBERPOL PAGE.
DO NOT COPY, USE OR IMPERSONATE CYBERPOL OR ANY PART OF THE TRADEMARKS!